At St. Vincent Sports Medicine, Dr. Robert Czarkowski commonly diagnoses and treats work-related injuries in employees throughout the Indianapolis area and throughout the state of Indiana. As a board-certified orthopedic physician who understands the Indiana workers’ compensation system, his treatment plans focus on the injured employee to obtain maximum medical improvement (MMI) as quickly as possible.
Our program features:
- Instant response to referring physicians, nurse case managers, claims adjusters, and insurance companies
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Timely work status reports
- Concise exam notes and credible reports generated quickly after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
Our staff is very helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to workers’ compensation injuries, and we are happy to work with case managers to ensure proper handling of claims. Call Dr. Czarkowski at (317) 564-4037 to schedule an evaluation today.